Status Updates & Maintenance Schedule
Washington Healthplanfinder is online with the exception of the times listed below:
Planned Weekend Outages
Washington Healthplanfinder will be unavailable during the following time:
- Friday, Dec. 19 at 10 p.m. to Saturday, Dec. 20 at 2 a.m. due to DSHS and federal data services maintenance
- Saturday, Dec. 20 at 9 p.m. to Sunday, Dec. 21 at 4 a.m. due to DSHS and federal data services maintenance
- Sunday, Dec. 21 at 10 p.m. to Monday, December 22 at 5 a.m. due to DSHS and federal data services maintenance
Users will see a message at wahbexchange.org that Healthplanfinder is closed for maintenance at this time.
Please note: The Customer Support Center will be open over the weekend both Saturday, December 20 and Sunday, December 21 from 7:30 am to 4:00 p.m.
Please note that the deadline for new and renewing customers to select and pay for a Qualified Health Plan through Washington Healthplanfinder is 5 p.m. on Dec. 23 for coverage that begins on Jan. 1, 2015.
If you are having difficulty enrolling in health coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder, you may:
- Check out the Healthplanfinder Quick Tips page.
- Check out the Contact Us page.
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633, Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Contact a navigator or registered broker who can help you with your application. You can view our community organizations by clicking here.
*As a reminder, children, pregnant women and family Medicaid applications are processed through Washington Healthplanfinder. If you are unable to complete an application through Washington Healthplanfinder, you can access a paper application through the Health Care Authority website or return to wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available.