Status Updates & Maintenance Schedule
November 21, 2014
Washington Healthplanfinder is online with the exception of planned system outages listed below.
Planned System Outages
Washington Healthplanfinder will be unavailable during the following time:
- Friday, Nov. 21 at 10 p.m. to Saturday, Nov. 22 at 2 a.m. due to federal data services and DSHS maintenance
- Saturday, Nov. 22 at 7 p.m. to Sunday, Nov. 23 at 4 a.m. due to network, federal data services and DSHS maintenance
- Sunday, Nov. 23 at 10 p.m. to Monday, Nov. 24 at 4 a.m. due to federal data services and DSHS maintenance
Users will see a message at wahbexchange.org that Healthplanfinder is closed for maintenance at this time.
Please note that the Washington Health Benefit Exchange and the Customer Support Center will be closed on both Thursday, November 27 and Friday, November 28 in observance of the Thankgiving holiday. We hope you have a great holiday weekend!
If you are having difficulty enrolling in health coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder, you may:
- Check out the Healthplanfinder Quick Tips page.
- Check out the Contact Us page.
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633, Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Contact a navigator or registered broker who can help you with your application. You can view our community organizations by clicking here.
*As a reminder, children, pregnant women and family Medicaid applications are processed through Washington Healthplanfinder. If you are unable to complete an application through Washington Healthplanfinder, you can access a paper application through the Health Care Authority website or return to wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available.