Status Updates & Maintenance Schedule
Washington Healthplanfinder is online.
If you are looking for information about incorrect automatic payment withdrawals related to March 1 premium payments, a summary of this information is posted at http://wahbexchange.org/customer-resources/healthplanfinder-quick-tips. Updates will continue to be posted here when available.
Information about Delayed April Invoices
Due to the incorrect premium payment auto-pay error that occurred recently, invoices for the month of April will be delayed for all QHP customers. April invoices will be available for viewing on Wednesday, March 11 in the Billing and Payments tab and will also be available on customers’ Account Home dashboard on Thursday, March 12. Mailed invoices are expected to go out to customers on Thursday, March 12 and can take up to a full week before reaching customers’ homes. Customers should wait a full week before reporting an invoice as missing. All payments are due by the 23rd of March.
Spring Special Enrollment Period
New and renewing customers who qualify for the Spring 2015 Special Enrollment Period include individuals who misunderstood the penalties for not having insurance, as well as those who experienced barriers to enrollment and renewal due to system delays, technical defects in Healthplanfinder, and unclear instructions regarding the necessary steps for 2015 enrollment.
The Spring Special Enrollment Period starts February 17 and will end on April 17, 2015. The deadline to apply for coverage during this Spring Period is 4:59 p.m. on April 17. Consumers must select and pay for their Qualified Health Plan by 11:59 p.m. on April 17 to secure their 2015 coverage. Information about how to apply for the Spring Enrollment Period is available here.
Key dates and deadlines for the Qualified Health Plan Spring 2015 Special Enrollment Period:
- Feb. 17, 2015 Start date for Spring 2015 Special Enrollment
- 4:59 p.m. Feb. 23 Payment deadline for coverage effective March 1
- 4:59 p.m. March 23 Deadline to enroll and avoid the penalty for not having coverage in 2015; Payment deadline for coverage effective April 1
- 4:59 p.m. April 17 Deadline to request Spring 2015 Special Enrollment
- 11:59 p.m. April 17 Payment deadline for coverage effective May 1
Please note that all ongoing payments are due by 4:59 p.m. the 23rd of the month prior to coverage.
- Check out the Healthplanfinder Quick Tips page.
- Check out the Contact Us page.
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633, Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Contact a navigator or registered broker who can help you with your application. You can view our community organizations by clicking here.
*As a reminder, children, pregnant women and family Medicaid applications are processed through Washington Healthplanfinder. If you are unable to complete an application through Washington Healthplanfinder, you can access a paper application through the Health Care Authority website or return to wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available.