Status Updates & Maintenance Schedule
October 31, 2014
Washington Healthplanfinder is online.
Washington Healthplanfinder will be unavailable during the following time:
- Saturday, Nov 1 at 8 p.m. to Sunday, Nov 2 at 10:30 a.m. due to federal data services and SSA verification maintenance
Users will see a message at wahbexchange.org that Healthplanfinder is closed for maintenance at this time.
If you are having difficulty enrolling in health coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder, you may:
- Check out the Healthplanfinder Quick Tips page.
- Check out the Contact Us page.
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633, Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Contact a navigator or registered broker who can help you with your application. You can view our community organizations by clicking here.
*As a reminder, children, pregnant women and family Medicaid applications are processed through Washington Healthplanfinder. If you are unable to complete an application through Washington Healthplanfinder, you can access a paper application through the Health Care Authority website or return to wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available.