Status Updates & Maintenance Schedule
Washington Healthplanfinder is online with the exception of planned system maintenance listed below.
Planned System Downtime
Washington Healthplanfinder will be unavailable during the following time:
- Monday, July 6, at 10 p.m. to Tuesday, July 7, at 2 a.m. due to federal data services and DSHS eligibility service maintenance.
Users will see a message at wahealthplanfinder.org that Healthplanfinder is closed for maintenance at this time.
Washington Healthplanfinder has announced new hours of operation for the toll-free Customer Support Center (1-855-WAFINDER). Beginning Monday, July 6, the Customer Support Center will be open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This change was made to reflect current call volume trends outside of the standard open enrollment period and provide increased staffing levels during peak call times.
We look forward to continuing to assist customers with the enrollment process during these revised Customer Support Center hours.
Please see our Application Quick Tips for the top trending customer questions.
- Check out the Healthplanfinder Quick Tips page.
- Check out the Contact Us page.
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Contact a navigator or registered broker who can help you with your application. You can view our community organizations by clicking here.
*As a reminder, children, pregnant women and family Medicaid applications are processed through Washington Healthplanfinder. If you are unable to complete an application through Washington Healthplanfinder, you can access a paper application through the Health Care Authority website or return to wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available.