Status Updates & Maintenance Schedule
Washington Healthplanfinder is online.
Special Customer Support Center Hours
To meet increased customer demand approaching the Feb. 15 deadline for Qualified Health Plan Open Enrollment, the Customer Support Center will be taking calls during the following weekend times:
- Saturday, Feb. 14 from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 15 from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Please Note! The deadline for new and renewing customers to select and pay for a Qualified Health Plan through Washington Healthplanfinder is 5 p.m. on Jan. 23 for coverage that begins on Feb. 1, 2015.
Qualified Health Plan Open Enrollment ends on Feb. 15, 2015.
If you are having difficulty enrolling in health coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder, you may:
- Check out the Healthplanfinder Quick Tips page.
- Check out the Contact Us page.
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633, Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Contact a navigator or registered broker who can help you with your application. You can view our community organizations by clicking here.
*As a reminder, children, pregnant women and family Medicaid applications are processed through Washington Healthplanfinder. If you are unable to complete an application through Washington Healthplanfinder, you can access a paper application through the Health Care Authority website or return to wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available.