Status Updates & Maintenance Schedule
Washington Healthplanfinder is online with the exception of planned system outages listed below.
Planned System Outages
Washington Healthplanfinder will be unavailable during the following time:
- Friday, Apr. 17 at 10 p.m. to Saturday, Apr. 18 at 2 a.m. due to federal data services HUB, department of social and health services, and eHealth planned maintenance
- Saturday, Apr. 18 at 9 p.m. to Sunday, Apr. 19 at 2 a.m. due to federal data services HUB and department of social and health services maintenance
- Sunday, Apr. 19 at 8:30 p.m. to Monday, Apr. 20 at 5 a.m. due to federal data services HUB and department of social and health services maintenance
Users will see a message at wahbexchange.org that Healthplanfinder is closed for maintenance at this time.
Spring Special Enrollment Period Deadline!
New and renewing customers who qualify for the Spring 2015 Special Enrollment Period include individuals who misunderstood the penalties for not having insurance, as well as those who experienced barriers to enrollment and renewal due to system delays, technical defects in Healthplanfinder, and unclear instructions regarding the necessary steps for 2015 enrollment.
- 4:59 p.m. April 17 Deadline to request Spring 2015 Special Enrollment by calling 1-855-923-4633
- 4:59 p.m. April 17 Plan Selection and payment deadline for coverage effective May 1
Please note that all ongoing payments are due by 4:59 p.m. the 23rd of the month prior to coverage.
More information about how to apply for the Spring Enrollment Period is available here.
Feb. 23 Auto Pay Error
If you are looking for information about incorrect automatic payment withdrawals related to March 1 premium payments, a summary of this information is posted at http://wahbexchange.org/customer-resources/healthplanfinder-quick-tips.
- Check out the Healthplanfinder Quick Tips page.
- Check out the Contact Us page.
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633, Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Contact a navigator or registered broker who can help you with your application. You can view our community organizations by clicking here.
*As a reminder, children, pregnant women and family Medicaid applications are processed through Washington Healthplanfinder. If you are unable to complete an application through Washington Healthplanfinder, you can access a paper application through the Health Care Authority website or return to wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available.