Status Updates & Maintenance Schedule
Washington Healthplanfinder is online with the exception of planned system outages listed below.
Planned Weekend Maintenance
Washington Healthplanfinder will be unavailable during the following time:
- Friday, Jan. 30 at 7 p.m. to Saturday, Jan. 31 at 5 a.m. due the Washington Health Benefit Exchange Release 2.1
- Saturday, Jan. 31 at 8 p.m. to Sunday, Feb. 1 at 5 a.m. due to federal data services hub and internal revenue service maintenance
- Sunday, Feb. 1 at 10 p.m. to Monday, Feb. 2 at 5 a.m. due to federal data services hub and department of social and health services maintenance
Users will see a message at wahbexchange.org that Healthplanfinder is closed for maintenance at this time.
Special Customer Support Center Hours
To meet increased customer demand approaching the Feb. 15 deadline for Qualified Health Plan Open Enrollment, the Customer Support Center will be taking calls during the following weekend times:
- Saturday, Feb. 7 from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 8 from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 14 from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 15 from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Reminder: Open Enrollment for Qualified Health Plans ends on Feb. 15. The deadline for new and renewing customers to select and pay for a Qualified Health Plan through Washington Healthplanfinder is 9:59 p.m. on Feb. 15 for coverage that begins on March 1, 2015. Due to Federal Data Services maintenance, Washington Healthplanfinder will be unavailable starting 10 p.m. on Sunday, Feb. 15. We encourage customers to not wait to the last minute and get covered soon!
Those who are eligible for Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) and those enrolling through Washington Healthplanfinder Business can enroll year-round.
If you are having difficulty enrolling in health coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder, you may:
- Check out the Healthplanfinder Quick Tips page.
- Check out the Contact Us page.
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633, Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Contact a navigator or registered broker who can help you with your application. You can view our community organizations by clicking here.
*As a reminder, children, pregnant women and family Medicaid applications are processed through Washington Healthplanfinder. If you are unable to complete an application through Washington Healthplanfinder, you can access a paper application through the Health Care Authority website or return to wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available.