Status Updates & Maintenance Schedule
Washington Healthplanfinder is online after completed maintenance last night.
Upcoming Weekend Maintenance
Washington Healthplanfinder will be unavailable during the following time:
- Friday, July 31 at 3 p.m. to Sunday, August 2 at 3 p.m. due to federal data services maintenance
Users will see a message at wahealthplanfinder.org that Healthplanfinder is closed at this time.
Please Note: This weekend maintenance affects Washington Healthplanfinder (SHOP) employer payments. We highly encourage employer customers to make August premium payment to wahealthplanfinder.org before 3 p.m. on Friday, July 31.
Washington Healthplanfinder has announced new hours of operation for the toll-free Customer Support Center (1-855-WAFINDER). Beginning Monday, July 6, the Customer Support Center will be open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This change was made to reflect current call volume trends outside of the standard open enrollment period and provide increased staffing levels during peak call times.
We look forward to continuing to assist customers with the enrollment process during these revised Customer Support Center hours.
Please see our Application Quick Tips for the top trending customer questions.
- Check out the Healthplanfinder Quick Tips page.
- Check out the Contact Us page.
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Contact a navigator or registered broker who can help you with your application. You can view our community organizations by clicking here.
*As a reminder, children, pregnant women and family Medicaid applications are processed through Washington Healthplanfinder. If you are unable to complete an application through Washington Healthplanfinder, you can access a paper application through the Health Care Authority website or return to wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available.