Status Updates & Maintenance Schedule
Washington Healthplanfinder is online with the exception of planned system outages listed below.
Planned System Outages
Washington Healthplanfinder will be unavailable during the following time:
- Friday, May 29 at 10 p.m. to Saturday, May 30 at 2 a.m. due to federal data services maintenance
- Saturday, May 30 at 9 p.m. to Sunday, June 1 at 4 a.m. due to federal data services maintenance
- Sunday, June 1 at 8:30 p.m. to Monday, June 2 at 11 a.m. due to the Washington Health Benefit Exchange Release 2.1
Users will see a message at wahealthplanfinder.org that Healthplanfinder is closed for maintenance at this time.
Please see our Application Quick Tips for the top trending customer questions.
- Check out the Healthplanfinder Quick Tips page.
- Check out the Contact Us page.
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633, Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Contact a navigator or registered broker who can help you with your application. You can view our community organizations by clicking here.
*As a reminder, children, pregnant women and family Medicaid applications are processed through Washington Healthplanfinder. If you are unable to complete an application through Washington Healthplanfinder, you can access a paper application through the Health Care Authority website or return to wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available.