Status Updates & Maintenance Schedule
Washington Healthplanfinder is online with the exception of planned system outages listed below.
Extended Planned Weekend Maintenance - Memorial Day Weekend
Washington Healthplanfinder will be unavailable during the following time:
- Friday, May 22 at 10 p.m. to Saturday, May 23 at 2 a.m. due to federal data services maintenance
- Saturday, May 23 at 6 p.m. to Tuesday, May 26 at 2 a.m. due to an IRS Planned Power Outage
Users will see a message at wahealthplanfinder.org that Healthplanfinder is closed for maintenance at this time.
Washington Healthplanfinder Customer Support Center - Memorial Day Weekend
The Customer Support Center will be closed on Monday, May 25 in observance of Memorial Day.
Please see our Application Quick Tips for the top trending customer questions.
- Check out the Healthplanfinder Quick Tips page.
- Check out the Contact Us page.
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633, Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Contact a navigator or registered broker who can help you with your application. You can view our community organizations by clicking here.
*As a reminder, children, pregnant women and family Medicaid applications are processed through Washington Healthplanfinder. If you are unable to complete an application through Washington Healthplanfinder, you can access a paper application through the Health Care Authority website or return to wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available.