Washington Healthplanfinder Status Center
July 25, 2014
Washington Healthplanfinder is online.
Planned Weekend System Maintenance
Visitors to wahealthplanfinder.org will see a message that Healthplanfinder is closed for maintenance during the following time:
Friday, July 25 at 10 p.m. to Saturday, July 26 at 2 a.m., Saturday, July 26 at 8 p.m. to Sunday, July 27 at 5 a.m., and Sunday, July 27 at 8:30 p.m. to Monday, July 28 at 4 a.m. due to federal data services HUB and SSA Verification maintenance
If you are having difficulty enrolling in health coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder, you may:
- Check out the Healthplanfinder Quick Tips page.
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633, Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Contact a Navigator/In-Person Assister or insurance broker who can help you fill out a paper application. You can view our community organizations by clicking here.
*As a reminder, effective October 1, 2013, children, pregnant women and family Medicaid applications are processed through Washington Healthplanfinder. If you are unable to complete an application through Washington Healthplanfinder, you can access a paper application through the Health Care Authority website or return to www.wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available.
Special Enrollment outside Qualified Health Plan Open Enrollment
Important Guidance for Customers Unable to Complete an Application by March 31
- Press Release - April 8, 2014
March to Coverage!
- Press Release - March 31, 2014
- Press Release - March 25, 2014
- Press Release - March 11, 2014
- Tax penalty calculator
Guidance for Consumers Seeking Jan. 1, 2014 Coverage
- Press Release - Jan. 1 retroactive enrollment option
- Press Release - Dec. 23 enrollment deadline
- FAQs - Jan. 1, 2014 retroactive coverage option
- FAQs - Jan. 1, 2014 retroactive coverage follow-up
Washington Healthplanfinder Tax Credit Calculations