Washington Healthplanfinder Status Center
August 29, 2014
Washington Healthplanfinder is online with the exception of the hours of planned maintenance listed below.
Planned System Maintenance over the Weekend
Visitors to wahealthplanfinder.org will see a message that Healthplanfinder is closed for maintenance during the following time:
Friday, August 29 at 10 p.m. to Saturday, August 30 at 8 p.m., Saturday, August 30 at 8 p.m. to Sunday, August 31 at 5 a.m., Sunday, August 31 at 8:30 p.m. to Monday, September 1 at 4 a.m., and Monday, September 1 at 10 p.m. to Tuesday, September 2 at 2 a.m. due to federal data services and DSHS eligibility service maintenance
If you are having difficulty enrolling in health coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder, you may:
- Check out the Healthplanfinder Quick Tips page.
- Check out the Contact Us page.
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633, Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Contact a Navigator/In-Person Assister or insurance broker who can help you fill out a paper application. You can view our community organizations by clicking here.
*As a reminder, effective October 1, 2013, children, pregnant women and family Medicaid applications are processed through Washington Healthplanfinder. If you are unable to complete an application through Washington Healthplanfinder, you can access a paper application through the Health Care Authority website or return to www.wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available.
Invoice and Financial Issues
- Financial and Invoice Issues - August, 2014
- September Invoice FAQs - August, 2014
- Press Statement - May, 2014
Enrollment in a Qualified Health Plan after April 1, 2014 (Outside Open Enrollment)