Thank you for your commitment to educating individuals and families in your community about the new way to find health insurance. Organizations like yours will play a critical role in getting Washingtonians covered. If you have not already signed on as a partner of Washington Healthplanfinder, please visit our Become a Partner page.
- Brochure [updated, print item from print store]
- Flyers/posters: General, Families/schools, African American, Interfaith, Spanish, Unemployed-English, Unemployed-Spanish [updated, 8.5x11 PDF]
- Talking points [updated, PDF]
- Sample newsletter text [updated, Word]
- Outreach/enrollment event flyer template [updated, Word]
- Individuals and Families [updated, PDF]
- Young Adults [updated, PDF]
- Lower Costs on Your Health Coverage fact sheet [PDF]
- Immigrant fact sheet and Citizen and Immigrant Eligibility Chart [PDFs]
- Self-Employment fact sheet [PDF]
- Special Enrollment fact sheet [PDF]
- Health Insurance Options for Part-time or Seasonal Employees [updated, PDF]
- Health Insurance Words to Know [new, PDF]
- Checklist: What to Ask When Choosing Health Insurance [new, PDF]
- Checklist: What You Need When Applying for Health Insurance [new, PDF]
For materials in languages other than English, click here.
Washington Apple Health
For the Washington Apple Health toolkit, click here.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.