Thank you for your commitment to educating individuals and families in your community about the new way to find health insurance. Organizations like yours will play a critical role in getting Washingtonians covered. If you have not already signed on as a partner of Washington Healthplanfinder, please visit our Become a Partner page.
- Brochure [updated, print item from print store]
- Flyers/posters: General, Families/schools, African American, Interfaith, Latino, Unemployed-English, Unemployed-Spanish [updated, 8.5x11 PDF]
- Talking points [updated, PDF]
- Sample newsletter text [updated, Word]
- Outreach/enrollment event flyer template [updated, Word]
- Individuals and Families [updated, PDF]
- Young Adults [updated, PDF]
- Lower Costs on Your Health Coverage fact sheet [PDF]
- Immigrant fact sheet and Citizen and Immigrant Eligibility Chart [PDFs]
- Self-Employment fact sheet [PDF]
- Special Enrollment fact sheet [PDF]
- Health Insurance Options for Part-time or Seasonal Employees [updated, PDF]
- Health Insurance Words to Know [new, PDF]
- Checklist: What to Ask When Choosing Health Insurance [new, PDF]
- Checklist: What You Need When Applying for Health Insurance [new, PDF]
For materials in languages other than English, click here.
Washington Apple Health
For the Washington Apple Health toolkit, click here.
This webinar includes data entry tips, an overview of the document verification process, and a review of the special federal rule for non-citizens who are lawfully present and who are ineligible for Medicaid by reason of immigration status. New resources on this topic are included.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.